Assalamu'alaikum...
Today I want to share stories about my family..
This is a super family that I have ever had...
Mama..papa..
dan mungkin dalam keluarga ini.. saya yang paling beruntung...
soalnya.. saya punya abang, kakak dan adek.. haha
lengkap kan.. :D
Foto ini d ambil pas moment pernikahan kakak saya..
Here are some photos when my sister's wedding reception:
3 March 2012
Today all tense .. excited and panicked ..
because in my family .. is the first time held a wedding ceremony ..
it still does not believe it, my sister is married .. will take a new life ..
and that makes me sad .. I'll split up with her ..
There is a feeling of regret .. because I used to fight with her ..
but I should not be sad at this event.. because this is a happy day my sista..
okeey..
happy wedding my sista..
long last until to old, have a cute and smart baby.. :* :* :*
Amiiiiiin....




Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar